Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blizzard . . . in Brighton!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow? in April? on the South Coast? With our reputation! . . .
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just talking on the phone to my daughter in Brighton - she was jumping around with excitement telling me the snow was settling. Then remembering she was supposed to go to London on the train this afternoon.... Actually, snow in April is much more common than a White Christmas. The lambing snows, my grandfather used to call them!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w wrote:
Actually, snow in April is much more common than a White Christmas. The lambing snows, my grandfather used to call them!

That's where the title 'Silence of the Lambs' came from.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been "stuck" in Eastbourne most of the morning....1 inch of snow on the down ramp from the car park and it was absolute chaos!! Then the snow just kept on coming and the back log of cars trying to leave was incredible! Good excuse for a few extra hours of shopping though.....the shops were deserted because everyone panicked and went home, fantastic!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still got my chains in the car, unused from last week's jaunt to the Alps. Thought of showing them off at 8am, but opted for a cup of tea in bed instead. Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And there is me in a snow-free Boston instead of skiing down Station Road, Newhaven.......
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
The lambing snows, my grandfather used to call them!

Is that the same as a 'Blackthorn Winter'?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snow even settled on the beach! Never seen the like of it since, well, actually only 10 days ago in the Alps.
This time last year we were having a heatwave!
Anyway - I'm at work in dreary grey London now and missing all the fun. Sad
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
we also had plenty of snow this morning, it started when i was having breakfast 730am and when i got to the boat to go racing at 8am this is what it was like! (they cancelled the racing, we went out anyway and had a great sail once we'd cleared the snow from the decks!)

snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We went sledging on Devil's Dyke - utterly hilarious. There was enough snow that we saw about ten people skiing and boarding up there too. If I had my own planks I'd have joined them. It was about as good up there as Scotland was over Easter! The lifts need upgrading though Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
paulio, it's these times that I wish I had my own skis and boots.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
This was the junction of the A27 / A23 yesterday morning at about 1030, taken on my way to work Very Happy

snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Father and daughter enjoy bracing Spring morning on Brighton beach!

Photobucket
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy