Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski passes for Les Arc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're off to Les Arc on Saturday Happy - we've always done a package to places before - but I've booked things separately this time. Only things we haven't sorted out are the ski passes.

Is it better/cheaper to buy online in-advance or just sort it out when we get there? Any advice appreciated!

Cheers ... Simon.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
simonx, No cheaper on line and I always like to pop in the lift pass office to buy. its off peak os you may find 1 other in there but unlikely. Buy when you get there Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi simon,
we booked the lift passes online as we are also goin out this afternoon to vallandry in les arcs and found quite a good deal, that only ended up costing us £148 for a 6 day pass.

We got them on the peak retreats website, so you could try them. dont know how far in advance your need to book them though and we got ours a few weeks ago, however we only received like a print out voucher and have to claim them when we get there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys.
I haven't used Peak Retreats etc, booked everything direct, so I'll get the passes in Arc 1950.
Snow is looking great Happy)
Cheers.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One thing - I spoke the the tourist office to check that their openign hours (unitl 7pm on Sat) and she asked if we wanted passes for the funicular, I thought that (given Paradiski passes aren't available this season) there was just the one pass for Les Arcs.

Anyone know what the variation(s) might be?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
simonx, I've never heard of a seperate pass for the funicular, I thought it was included in the Les Arcs pass.

Have a great time snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
simonx, I believe you need a 6 day Les Arcs pass for it to include the funicular, and it will only be valid for the same days as your ski pass. Otherwise its a few € each way.

I bought our Les Arcs passes online a couple of weeks before we went and had them posted to home. Worked out fine, and no need to go anywhere other direct to the first lift after we had arrived.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks - I've left it a bit late to have them posted - even though I booked the flights and accomodation a year ago!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jmdohanlon, Can you include Carte Neige when you buy online?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy