Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpine skier and world champ Kalle Palander was sentenced to prison due to drinking & driving

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, this news was really surprising for me!

http://homeboyski.com/2008/04/02/alpine-skier-kalle-palander-was-jailed-due-to-drinking-driving/

My purpose is not to promote my blog here. I wanted to share this news because I guess there are people who follow the alpine world cup. I noticed that this is the only news written in English, so here you can read it. I must say that for me this was unexpected news. Anyhow, I admire Kalle's straight speak and openness.

I hope I'm not bothering with this.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Moi Marko! Mitä kuuluu?

It is interesting that is it not just the British sportsmen who have 'flaws'!!!

But tell me, do the Finnish press like to build their stars (celebrities) up and then play the 'game' of knocking them down and finding as much dirt as they can to throw at them???
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Moikka! Eipä erikoisempia. Tavallista duunipäivää.. Smile

Heh.. yep, we have our own radical dudes as well.

I think Finnish press is not as radical as British, but we are "getting better in it". You might have heard that our foreign minister had to step down because of his SMS messages to an exotic dancer. Press made it so big that he finally got fired. It makes me thinking "isn't there anything more serious happening in the world?".

Kalle Palander's news was surprising but everyone knows he is a bit reckless sometimes, so he can publish this kind of news with no worries.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy