Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

motor home skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi - any of you every had a go at multi resort skiing using a morothome - was wondering what is involved in terms of booking places to park up etc. what are you looking at for hunnel/ferry and it is fun?

Nick
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never done it, but there are loads of motorhomes round here at the moment, and their inhabitants look as though they are enjoying themselves. The process of finding a site and booking is rather like camping in summer, I guess - far, far easier with the internet. You would need a very well insulated van; your standard UK spec would not be up to it. If you do a search there are a number of threads about this, and some knowledgeable snowheads with personal experience. As I see it, one of the big disadvantages would be having to buy lots of different ski passes.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi nick heres a link for you these guys use there homes for skiing ,we just bought a home and intend to use next season and the tux in may http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=117 hope this helps regards gary
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we use ours all the time for skiing except for this season when it was in for major repairs, we like the convenience and of course the cost of using it. we have friends who full time in their's who do every year working and living in a ski resort. this site has been set up which may help you decide if its for you http://web.mac.com/kevbatchelor/Ski_Motorhome/Welcome.html
any advice pm me we have been doing it for years and have learnt this year with not being able to use it and being stuck in apartments just how much we appreciate our van. it certainly works out alot cheaper, the ferries and tunnels can be cheap because you can come ond go on a day you choose as opposed to going saturday to saturday. tesco clubcard vouchers pay for all ours now, but on average we have paid betwen 70 and 100 return ferry dover to calais and ours is a big 8 metre van!!!
i can also suggest you join the mhf website as ozwhit pointed out there are many skiers on there and they are all a mind of info on any motorhome issue. what van do you have nick?
hannah
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just come back from Les Gets, we stayed across from an area designated for Motorhomes, right next to Les Perrieres 6 man chair lift. Great position for skiing but a good 15mins walk (uphill) into resort centre.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy