Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Don't forget clocks go FORWARD tonight 29-30/3/08

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So that is one hours less sleep, unless of course you go to bed an hour early to make up for it Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin, An hour less with the kids tomorrow Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thefatcontroller, Wear 'em out at the Merc dealers today Twisted Evil
PS If you test an ML make sure it's 2007-on the old ones are a bit agricultural!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin, Red bull in hand and blue smarties being organised as I type Twisted Evil . Disco still in the lead Embarassed
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thefatcontroller, Yeah! I heard Disco's were a bit Lead like Toofy Grin
I had a rental one once best I could say was that it had a severe drink problem and the looks of derision and/or pity on the school run were a bit harsh.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, Keep telling you engerlish is my 3rd language Twisted Evil

School run is no issue, we live in the country, few there already Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin wrote:
So that is one hours less sleep, unless of course you go to bed an hour early to make up for it Toofy Grin

Great, have to be up for 05:30 normally, so tomorrow it's 04:30!

Things that make you go AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(and it's impossible for me to go to bed an hour early....that would mean I'd be tucking myself in while driving home)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Think positive, people - if you're in a bar which would normally close at 2am, you get an extra hour's drinking! Very Happy The staff are screwed, of course.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
vetski, hours less.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great wasn't it Cool I got to spend until 7.00pm ('cos it was light enough) putting up more rabbit fencing 'cos the neighbours won't do anything about them. (Highways Agency are ..................s!)
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Got dark about 8.30 here Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
boredsurfin, Our company works for the HA... they do seem to take an average of 6 years to make a decision Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
8am and 3 minifatcontrollers are still asleep, why can't the clocks go frorward more often Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy