Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sulking

Poster: A snowHead
While I'm online just like to let you know that I am sitting here drinking Weissbeir and sulking because I am missing the snow!!!

What must a man do to get more snow?? Any suggestions. Tried arguing with the household manager that 2 ski holidays is better value than 1. But getting nowhere!

Please help before I drink myself into a rage!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boyo, Can't see the problem, as I see it 3 or 4 would be even better than 1. Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boyo, i'm in the same situation as you... in fact worse... I get a 3 night annual pass!!!! Sad

Edit: In case Mrs Ski-Finder is reading...

[grovel]For which I am very greatful...[/grovel]
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
er try telling your wife that your going.. i dont believe she actually owns you..
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CANV CANVINGTON, lol... not just my wife I have to think about though... there's my 2 year son, and my unborn child in her tummy too Wink

Can't wait for them to be old enough to take with me!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
ski-finder, tell them too wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski-finder, sounds like you are about a year ahead of me - one year old son, none in the oven - yet; four day pass this year, went to Cham for a long weekend.

The problem is that during the trip it became painfully obvious that I need 2 or three days' one2one to get my head around how to ski properly, but this doesn't lend itself to family holiday.

Mrs S actually said she wouldn't be averse to a winter holiday next winter - so will have to work something out.

Congratulations on No2. When's it due?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tim Sawyer, thanks... due in September! Smile

I've not had lessons since school so my technique is awful, I tend not to worry about it and just enjoy cruising... especially with only short trips possible currently. We went to Avoriaz this year which was great for maximising ski time! My 30th next year so am hoping to get away in March. Mrs wants to come skiing, but a) needs to learn (ruling out the short breaks) and b) is far less inclined to ditch the nipper...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boyo wrote:
While I'm online just like to let you know that I am sitting here drinking Weissbeir and sulking because I am missing the snow!!!

What must a man do to get more snow?? Any suggestions. Tried arguing with the household manager that 2 ski holidays is better value than 1. But getting nowhere!

Please help before I drink myself into a rage!!!

Get rid of the household manager, find an Austrian girl and move to Austria (well it worked for me).
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ski-finder, okay, so you are actually ten years behind me - my 40th in August! Late developer rolling eyes

I need help with the whole getting the weight forward concept - not very good at that, and discovered it's quite important, just couldn't crack it on my own.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm going to be skiing in 3 days for my second trip in a fortnight Sad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ski-finder, Tim Sawyer, be careful though - I have 7 year old twins and a 5 year old, and some how found myself at home with them while my wife went skiing!

How does that work then?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boris, unlucky! I haven't got kids yet...but I'm married to a non-skier...(evil laugh) Twisted Evil
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

be careful though - I have 7 year old twins and a 5 year old, and some how found myself at home with them while my wife went skiing!

How does that work then?

She has a big whip and you require mor cahonas Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Timmaah, ahhh but i've seen your photo in the mugshots gallery so I know you're far too young to have a wife and kiddies! wink
ski holidays
Ordhan,
Quote:

She has a big whip

Only for my birthday and other special treats wink
snow report
ski-finder wrote:
Timmaah, ahhh but i've seen your photo in the mugshots gallery so I know you're far too young to have a wife and kiddies! wink

Make it sound like I'm 12! (I'm 19).

Could you count skis as being your spouse?
ski holidays
Timmaah, Shocked Shocked Shocked
Only if you have taken and observe your vows. No fornication! (in this case, hiring other skis when yours are quite what you want - racing but you only have fat boys, for instance) Laughing
ski holidays
Timmaah, 12... 19... it's all a long time ago to me! Wink
snow report
Quote:
due in September! Smile

Bad timing, just before the first snows! Toofy Grin
snow report
Winterhighland, excellent timing, no? All the ski creches I've heard of take infants from 3 months. Now mid-late Jan would be bad timing. Toofy Grin
latest report
boyo, Switzerland is a great place to bring up kids you know....
ski holidays
DB,
Quote:
find an Austrian girl and move to Austria (well it worked for me).
Hey, that worked for me as well Toofy Grin I was looking for one whose daddy owns a ski lift in St.Anton, but had to make do with a Konditorei in Kleinwalsertal. Oh well wink
snow conditions
ski-finder wrote:
CANV CANVINGTON, lol... not just my wife I have to think about though... there's my 2 year son, and my unborn child in her tummy too Wink

Can't wait for them to be old enough to take with me!

Absolutely the best bit of any ski holiday is skiing with the kids - worst part is when they ski better than you - I have a seven year old who can! He started 2 months after his fourth birthday and screamed the place down - now he screams when he gets pulled of the piste. Have 19 and 15 year olds and a new one on the way. Luckily the wife is happy to ski or sit in resort!! But not yet for more than a week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy