Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is it still snowing everywhere in the Alps?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The last 4 days have been amazing ... I think there is more snow depth now than at any time since November .... and it just keeps snowing as I look out of the window.

Gstaad has been sublime .... very cold with off-piste on piste .... is it the same everywhere?? I know it'll warm up but the season will end before this lot goes .....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Agenterre, It's snowing in Geneva (!!) - enjoyed a fresh 10cms in Avoriaz this PM after a brief lunchtime dump and after all the Belgians had gone home.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep - loads of new snow here in Ski Amade Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Still snowing here just sth of Zurich. We're just on the snow line so it keeps thawing during the day and settling at night, but were in Hoch-Ybrig today and there's loads
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still flinging it down in the Oisans. Made life interesting this morning, as I had lent the 4x4 to Mr L because the RHD is easier on his shoulder.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chucked it down here from about 2pm yesterday, and most of the night. Impossible to tell how much at the moment, because of so much drifting. 75cms on our path. Chairlifts will be a little tardy to open, I suspect, and I have a bad back. Definitely not going to do any digging; gotta get the lads out of bed.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hasn't stopped snowing here since yesterday afternoon, now have over 25cm in our garden at 640m
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowing in Montalbert.......but I am in England
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Clearing a bit now, powder all over the place, forecast bright and sunny tomorrow morning.

It's my day off tomorrow. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Greetings from Val Thorens. It's been chucking it down here all night too. There's even snow in the atrium hallway of JohnnyBoy's building! Smile
Visability is good now. No telling how it will change over the day though. Fingers crossed but it's looking pretty good for the event-everyone's-talking-about-but-cannot-be-named.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy