Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Probably asked before with power plates on salomon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
.. but better be safe I guess..

I've purchased some Scleaver8's and am about to swap the c610 binding over for my 912ti binding because they have an Axe plus plate and I trust em as they've been on my x screams and given good service. Seeing these ski's have a pre drilled power plate, then this looks no probs, however.... Do you still glue the screws in to the plastic power plate?

Other thing which may sound silly is the A point.
I noticed when I bought them that with the boot secure in the binding, the A point on the boot was 2 mm behind the A point on the ski.
So fitting the 912 toe peice, i place the toe 1 hole up as per sole size of the boot on the plate. Fitted the heel peice, adjusted up, 2mm in front of the A mark on the boot? Hmm, 2 mm behind or in front. I summise the ski's marked incorrect, so I've erred on the side of caution for 2mm in front.

ski's are 160's, im 5"11, and ski boot sole length 315.

Bizarre...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy