Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best place to visit in Venetian coast

adam.king
adam.king
Hi,
Last month I went to Bibione. It is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there and got all things to enjoy.I stayed in Bellevue Hotel. It provided me a very good service and I really enjoyed too from my heart, Its special and experienced staff give me very good service Smile

Cheers wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, adam.king, or shall we call you Signor Adamo Re? wink

So, you enjoy bathing on the Venetian Riviera in February? It takes a special kind of masochist to do that, I'm sure the northern Adriatic takes your breath away in every sense at that time of year. Toofy Grin

So, where's the nearest snow? It's a long way to Piancavallo, even if you wanted to!

This is a snowsports forum snowHead , not a very good place to tout ?your? beach hotel, sorry, try elsewhere!

EDITED for added sarcasm, sorry I couldn't help myself!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
First post, possibly first pimp!!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
luigi, My first ever ski holiday from school was in Piancavallo. Got me hooked and it has cost me a small fortune ever since.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey gringo, David Trax won't be happy wid you muscling in on his patch.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Adam, I think I know your chinese wife, Fu Spa-mer. Are you sure that she hasn't made that post, cause it looks like it was made by a Fu King Spa-mer
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
adam.king, Awaiting second post and tell us what other resorts you would recommend!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy