Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Allowance on Airlines

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I usually fly easyjet, and know that I get 20kg baggage allowance (As long as I pay for 1 bag), and then if I pay for the ski carriage, I get an extra 12Kg.

Can anyone halp me by letting me know what the situation is with Ryanair and with Thompsonfly. I'm struggling to understand the websites.

Cheers (yes, I know the answer is out there somewhere!!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Elizabeth B, AFAIK Ryanair give you 15kg when you pay for a bag but don't specify any weight limit for ski carriage, I spent a long time looking earlier this year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
But always remember with Ryanair, etc they charge you: per flight, per bag, per person, etc. The classic hidden extras of cheap flights that catch us out whatever time of year.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B, just make sure each bag has less than 15 kilos in it, so everyone else behind you doesnt have the joy of watching unpacked dirty washing being shoved in hand luggage and strewn all over the floor whilst the other Q is engaged in a enternal arguement of another bag weighing ten while this one weighs twenty... the rest of us want to check in and get to the bar!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CANV CANVINGTON, I'm only planning on 1 bag and 1 pair of skis.....I just need to know if my skis & boots have to fall in to the 15Kg weight limit.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy