Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - Ski Buddy for deep and continuous powder in Ski Amade between Radstadt and Schladming

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Toofy Grin Have got a bit lonely.... I really, really wish there was a snowHead in this area that loves to ski a new layer of fresh powder every morning since about last Thursday... poor old lonely me.... i just don't know what to do with myself in all this fresh snow in really quiet areas... NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flangesax, Go play in the snow park and see if you can break yourself again.

My apologies for not posting our trip report to Radstadt, but things are busy and we are off skiing in a few days. I will get around to it, and we WILL return for a similar trip next year (but not in Fasching week Very Happy ). We still grin at the memories.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes flangesax, we all feel sooooo sorry for you getting to ski all that lovely fresh powder every morning! We feel so much luckier to be sat at work dreaming about it!

Anyway, will have to hook up for a ski next season, as we have no chance of getting out again before Spring.

D
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, you are welcome anytime - Jan is very quiet, as is Dec, Feb as you know is very busy.

Deliaskis, sorry I didnt get chance to catch up - busy with guests plus a quick trip to Ireland for work and a drop of the black stuff!!!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flangesax, I feel for you. Must be really hard to have to suffer that alone!

I'm off to Zell this weekend so hope the snow continues snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B, it's patchy in Zell. Slushy by City Express in the afternoon and black 15 is closed. Still some skiing to be had though.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fatirishman, I was hoping it would have been a bit better. Still, I see that there is more snow forecast.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Elizabeth B, There's a lot of skiing to be had in Zell, don't worry! We had more snow today and the runs, especially at the top are great. The Sonnenalm was very good today, as was the back side (Gipfelbahn chair etc). It's March so some of the lower runs are a bit sketchy, but that's quite normal. There's more snow forecast this week and next as well. So don't worry! I think you might find that the conditions up at the top are actually better than they were in February!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
flangesax, Sorry I left you all alone with all that fresh powder to play in. But we're planning on returning 4 - 7 April for 4 full days of child free skiing and apres, i'm sure the fresh will keep coming until then. Expecting some snow here fri/sat but a local law has been passed that forbids enjoying any snow in case it offends any community groups that see snow as against their way of life, plus there is a distinct lack of hills.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nice, I hope it's good. I'm going with a bog group of beginners, so would like to be able to ski down to Schuttdorf, or have them learning at Arietalm!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Elizabeth B, skiing with a bog will slow you down?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fatirishman, when were you last in Zell?... waynos, it took a whole 10 posts to get a response - what's wrong with you man!... nice, thanks for sticking up for the Amade!

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Tue 18-03-08 21:43; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

thanks for sticking up for the Amade!

or rather the Salzburger Super Pass anyhow
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
flangesax wrote:
...the Salzburger Super Pass...

Seriously thinking of getting a season pass next year and exploring via lots of smaller trips Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
waynos, Embarassed I meant big
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy