Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St anton in april

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Just booked to go to St anton on April 13th - me the wife & 3yr 11month old and the sister in law- with esprit

Now have noticed that St anton has some big festival on

so - Is it oging to be really busy so the skiing will be rubbish

is there going to be snow in April, or have we booked a grass skiing trip

also we have 6 weeks skiing under our belt - the little one will be ok with the ski setup in esprit ( second ski trip for him on actual skis)

the sister in law is a beginner - will she be OK, or is this going to be too hard a resort ????

Thanks in advance for any info
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gazza2, is it open for skiing then?? seems quite late. I was out last year in April and it was warm but they just about kept a run open all the way back to the resort, but generally it became all chopped up on most pistes before 11 am so get up early. Rendl was best in the afternoon compared to the rest of the resort
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
went last march and had enough snow above 1800 metre albeit anything open lower down was artificial water skiing. how much snow is there now. Is your sister in law a brave soul. if not start telling her that st anton is a great place to learn (anywhere else subsequently will be easy)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There will be snow, no problem. After 12:00 hrs it will be slushy down to town. Up top will be fine.

It wont be crowded , alot of places (bars) haave allready closed up for business by then.

DER WEISSE RAUSCH - 19. April 2008 . This is a must see.

http://stantonamarlberg.com/springfestival/de/side_events_der_weisse_rausch.php
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy