Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter skiing bargain?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all,
As the title suggests, I have Easter week off with my good lady, and we are looking for a weeks skiing, not france long story, got to leave on the 23 of March and return on the 30th. Looking at a £1000 ish for everything except spends ski school and boots.

Help

Papa c and Mama d
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
St Anton for under £500 a head. I stayed at the Midland last year. Was great.
http://www.skiworld.ltd.uk/ski/holiday/Europe/65
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
check teletext for deal ring and hope that not some more fiction!! 2 skiers can get to just about any resort they want.
personally i would wait till last moment will be lots of deals.
best to find good snow first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck and enjoy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
shorty wrote:
check teletext for deal ring and hope that not some more fiction!! 2 skiers can get to just about any resort they want.
personally i would wait till last moment will be lots of deals.
best to find good snow first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck and enjoy

I very much doubt it and leaving until the week before is last minute enough. You cannot even get away paying over the odds. I always go away at Easter and have always managed to get a bargain, however with Easter being early this year I booked well in advance, last feb in fact before I had even been away In Easter 07.

There are no bargains to be had this year. Try fasttrackski but don't book with them they will add supplements that don't exist. I have "used" them in the past by ringing them up whilst sat infront of PC, gone as far as finding which agent the deal is with at the same time I have found the deal on the net, without there made up supplements. Thank- you very much I can see it here for £50 less, I will book direct, good bye. Razz Razz

Went to La Plagne 3* Hotel, half board and good Easter 06 for £179. There is nothing remotely like this, this year. Good luck
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I will eat my words, this prompted me to have a look. Crystal, Val di fassa £369 from Gatwick. Check the conditions then book it if ot still available.

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/index.html
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy