Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Take poll to extend Tremblant's ski season.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Intrawest announced on their website that they are considering extending the ski season here since we've got a ton of snow. Seriously look at my video ski report for March 16 at www.tremblant-insider.com

But on our message board we are putting up a poll to see if people would come if they did extend the season. So please stop by and take our poll and let us know if you would make the trip.

I do know that they are working some really cheap deals for this.

Link to poll, so come an vote

http://kokotele.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1205718440
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JB007, Sorry, mate I've seen a few of your posts to which few people ever respond. It really ain't personal just that many users of this boards are European and inparticular British. Although Canada is certainly not out of our grasp most of the interest is directed towards European ski activity.

Keep letting us know of the great deals it is appreciated!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I realize that. No I do not work for the resort. Sorry if I'm not interesting enough for people to reply. Or if the great snow we have people aren't too interested in. Just trying to help. I do this for free.

By the way I'm an American. I retired from the Marines and moved here. Sorry if I offended anyone. I won't post anymore
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JB007, post away dude, just kinda explaining why the lack of responses.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey I watched all your videos mate I enjoyed it , just don't think i could afford the flights across the pond Very Happy, but I still like to see the snow Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy