Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How much does your ski trip cost

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK I have paid for the skiing trips and I know roughly what the lift pass costs but how much money will I spend assuming I'm not buying any gear unless an emergency while I'm away. How much should I allow for a daily budget without going mad 1 trip is a catered chalet (Austria) so only 1 or 2 evening meals to think about the other is bed and breakfast but in Canada so should be cheap.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In Europe allow €20 per day for food and drinks on the mountain. Dinner can be anything from about €20 upwards, unless you go for pizza or a kebab. Drinks are expensive, usually about €6 for a beer in the evening. Entry to a nightclub is normally about €15.

In Canada the figures are about the same but in C$ instead.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

unless you go for pizza or a kebab

Kramer - is this the obligatory pizza/kebab after a large dinner & a "few" drinks? Laughing wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan, a "Tokai special" as it's known in Val d'Isere Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Russell, where in Austria? In the resorts I've been to, you're looking at about £2 for a beer (large). Spirits are about the same as here, maybe a bit cheaper. Food on the mountain is about £3-4 for a pasta dish and pizza etc and about £4-5 for a local dish. Soft drinks are about £1. Evening meals cost about double the lunchtime rate for a main meal. I'll let you work out the total depending on how much you eat and drink!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer wrote:
In Canada the figures are about the same [as the euro] but in C$ instead.

Today
1 euro = 69p
1 canadian dollar = 43p

Why is europe so expensive??
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, i had the most amazing burger there last year - tocca buger I think?? (is this the same as yours???). It's brillant, got no idea what's in it (probably ignorance is best Laughing ) but tastes fanbloomingtastic. I think it had a potato fritter or something on top of the burger that made all the difference........mmmm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Europe expensive? I think it's the UK that's expensive.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy