Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snow conditions in Radstadt, Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone love the website. i am going to Radstadt with some friends next week 15th march. can anyone let me know what the snows like at the minute........ and i need a bit more than white and cold please.
thanks
john
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
aussiered, Welcome to snowHead
Hopefully someon will be along soon to help!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
aussiered, welcome to snowHead, there is a member here called flangesax who lives in Radstadt. Waynos also lives down the road in Schladming. Keep an eye out for either, they should be able to help.

I think Waynos posted on the Austrian Snow Report Thread (in Snow Reports) about conditions in Zauchensee the other day, where he had found lots of fresh snow and great conditions. Zauchensee is very near Radstadt at just a short bus ride away, so it sounds like you will get some good conditions there!

D
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Suggest you log on to this site

http://www.sportwelt-amade.com/f_homepage...2.html?_lang=en

Go to live cams (bottom right) and Hey Presto !

I was there on a school trip over Feb half-term, snow conditions were excellent higher up but a little on the slushy side lower down where the live-cam shows. Don't worry though, it's such a vast region (Zauchense, Flachau, Flachauwinkel, Wagrain etc, etc, etc...) you're bound to find plenty of good snow.

I'm back there myself over Easter with my family. Can't wait...it's a simply magnificent ski area. ENJOY ! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
burkeyblue, Welcome to SnowHeads. I have to agree with your opinions.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well thank-you for that Frosty !

We stay in Altenmarkt. It's ideal as a base for this area.

I've been 3 times to the Salzburger Sportwelt as assistant party leader for my school trip. We take 80 Year 9 students and 10 teachers on two coaches.

We always go to Austria and on previous trips we've been to Axamer Lizum, Fugen/Hochfugen, Villach and Kitzbuhel.... whilst they all have certain things in their favour (apart from Villach, which was absolutely dire IMHO) none of them could touch the Sportwelt as far as I am concerned for the sheer variety of slopes.

More importantly, it's the ONLY place where EVERY one of our students, apart from those with injuries /illness, have progressed from absolute novices to tackling blues n reds and the challenge of an end of week slalom race.
I put that down to 2 main things :- A) The progressive variety of slopes e.g Eben, Altenmarkt, Flachauwinkel, Zauchensee etc.... and B) The outstanding instruction provided by Marckus and his teams of instructors from "SCHISCULE EBEN". They truly are the dogs b******s !

So, this Easter I'm back for more with my wife and 3 kids 17, 16 and 12. My wife and the youngest have never skied before whilst my eldest daughter and son both attend my school and came with us when they were in Year 9.

Excited..... ? You better believe it !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well thank-you for that Frosty !

We stay in Altenmarkt. It's ideal as a base for this area.

I've been 3 times to the Salzburger Sportwelt as assistant party leader for my school trip. We take 80 Year 9 students and 10 teachers on two coaches.

We always go to Austria and on previous trips we've been to Axamer Lizum, Fugen/Hochfugen, Villach and Kitzbuhel.... whilst they all have certain things in their favour (apart from Villach, which was absolutely dire IMHO) none of them could touch the Sportwelt as far as I am concerned for the sheer variety of slopes.

More importantly, it's the ONLY place where EVERY one of our students, apart from those with injuries /illness, have progressed from absolute novices to tackling blues n reds and the challenge of an end of week slalom race.
I put that down to 2 main things :- A) The progressive variety of slopes e.g Eben, Altenmarkt, Flachauwinkel, Zauchensee etc.... and B) The outstanding instruction provided by Marckus and his teams of instructors from "SCHISCULE EBEN". They truly are the dogs b******s !

So, this Easter I'm back for more with my wife and 3 kids 17, 16 and 12. My wife and the youngest have never skied before whilst my eldest daughter and son both attend my school and came with us when they were in Year 9.

Excited..... ? You better believe it !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I concur with burkeyblue, & Frosty the Snowman, very good areas well above what I expected and at great value.
aussiered Enjoy Smile & welcome to Snowheads
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy