Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI SUNDAY 9th Mar

Poster: A snowHead
heh so far so good, para-ski racing was fun although hey could have interviewed some of the stars of this new sport. Tara PT was amusing doing the celeb jaunt and now a pretty female USA pro skier (Lindsey Vonn) in preparation for race day....and a great performance in the race.

Cool much improved
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn! Neither my pvr nor my sky+ has recorded it Sad Sad Sad

Can anyone sort me out with a copy?

Jon.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And I see it was on early because of some wretched hounds Sad Grrrrr
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonm, Will have a copy later through torrents. Do you use them? If not let me know and I could burn to CD and post to you. PM me if you want.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just turned on to watch it as it finished really p****d off
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thefatcontroller,

Yep, torrent's fine - much appreciated.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jonm, PM me an e-mail address and I can send you an invite to a private torrent site where it will be up. No p*ssing about on this site though I have a good reputation.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kevinrhead, Even the end was good showing us amateurs how to put together a little ski video!

I'm glad becuase the first of the new series was so bad, it seems the BBC have been listening as they increased albeit only slightly the race footage.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thefatcontroller, PM sent - thanks... and be assured I wouldn't dream of it.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
jonm, Invite sent. Good site. Enjoy Cool
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jonm, you can probably catch it on the BBC i-player.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
halfhand, Not available on iPlayer for contractual reasons. Have sorted him out with a torrent. Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wasn't over impressed with the amount of time on non-snow related extreme sports though. I'd be interested to know how many secs a pro would take to do the celebs' course.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Butterfly, it would have been interseting to see what time Graham Bell did, and even Ed on his board. For that matter why didn't they let Marcus Brigstock do it on his board as well?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
m00958,
Quote:
why didn't they let Marcus Brigstock do it on his board as well

Because its called Ski Sunday not 'sitting on your bottom in the middle of a slope' Sunday. Ed is tollerated as totty for desperate women. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
thefatcontroller, dear oh dear rolling eyes

Toofy Grin
snow report
m00958, I can't take the p*ss out of gays now the snow boarders are taking offence too, expecting Shami Chakrabarti from Liberty to be taking over as admin of the site soon Laughing . Of course I meant no offence to snowboarders, I love the fact that you sit in the middle of the slope, as for gay snowboarders, don't you just want to hug one NehNeh Razz Laughing

Reality is I suppose they wanted all of them doing same thing on same course, would be interested to see how a snowboarder did Confused especially Marcus as he could do both Cool
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
Ed is tollerated as totty for desperate women. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Good lord, really? You'd have to be _very_ desperate.....
latest report
anyone think Graham gave TPT a rattle afterwards??? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
barry wrote:
anyone think Graham gave TPT a rattle afterwards??? Toofy Grin

Nice ..... Embarassed
snow report
Thefatcontroller - what is torrents and can I have a password anyway please, on hols at the moment but would like to see ski Sunday when I get back. No wink smilies on Blackberry unless I can remember the type in characters
latest report
a.j. wrote:
thefatcontroller wrote:
Ed is tollerated as totty for desperate women. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Good lord, really? You'd have to be _very_ desperate.....

This thread will then make disturbing reading for you, there are some desperate women on snowHead 's Laughing

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=880860#880860
snow report
rayscoops wrote:
Thefatcontroller - what is torrents and can I have a password anyway please, on hols at the moment but would like to see ski Sunday when I get back. No wink smilies on Blackberry unless I can remember the type in characters

If you don't understand torrents then not a lesson for now. Will keep a copy for you. PM me your home address and will post you a copy on CD. Laughing
snow conditions
thefatcontroller wrote:
rayscoops wrote:

If you don't understand torrents then not a lesson for now. Will keep a copy for you. PM me your home address and will post you a copy on CD. Laughing

Oooooh - A lesson on bit torrents!! That will be a scream!! Gay Snowboarders!! Very Happy
This thread is one of the funniest yet!! Keep it up mate, my sides are splitting! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Robbof, Confused and your point is Confused
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
Robbof, Confused and your point is Confused

My point is that your subject matter is astounding!! Keep up the good work, it's miserable out there and this makes me laugh! wink
ski holidays
Robbof, Happy to oblige wink Laughing I would like to clarify I never referred to 'gay snowboarders' on this thread.....it was on the other one Toofy Grin
snow conditions
I have loved the most recent programmes. A great balance of stuff.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman, Wonder how long ago they finished filming the race and extras bits because it definitely seems to have got better but I would think that was more by chance as apart from the offical races I would imagine the rest was filmed a while ago Confused
ski holidays
thefatcontroller, Toofy Grin

That's what I meant. Marcus do it on the skis, and then see how it compared on the board.
ski holidays
m00958, Do you reckon a boarder would be faster than a skier Puzzled
latest report
Did anyone else think that the course for TPT looked tighter than for the others?
snow conditions
thefatcontroller, I think its cos Marcus is a boarder not a skiier. Isn't it an empirical fact that objectively and removing other variables (like skill levels) skiing is loads quicker than boarding
?
ski holidays
Well having been kept awake by howling winds I decided to watch my sky+'d Ski Sunday and really enjoyed it... although I couldn't help think during their interviews with the psychologist
that Graham was laying the "I am definately EXTEME" flavour a little forcefully... good show though!
snow report
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

TPT looked tighter

Cool Laughing
latest report
boredsurfin, but I found it odd that a grown adult would wear ear muffs Wink
snow report
Maybe TPT gave gave GB a rattle Toofy Grin
snow report
Ddi TPT ski the run or attempt to snort it Toofy Grin
snow report
According to my OL, TPT fancied GB (the OL says he's quite tasty, can't see it myself). This was the first (and last, I think) Ski Sunday I've seen this season and I thought that the programme was pretty weak. Too much padding, and what's the point of sticking a 'celeb' (using the term loosely) down a little race course?
snow report
thefatcontroller, almost certianly not, but just would have been interesting to see if Marcus could do it quicker on the board.

It still would have been more interesting to see Ed and Graham have a go too. Set the benchmark as it were.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy