Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow in Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, so not a snow report from any resort, but we woke up to snow in Geneva this morning.
Having packed all my snow gear for my trip to Tignes tomorrow, I had to unpack it all this morning to go to work!!

Of course, this means that the mountains around have had quite the night.
My guess is that Avoriaz will be open this weekend.
Very Happy
Now, how do we concentrate at work on a day like this......
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
My guess is that Avoriaz will be open this weekend.

That's bad luck- they've just cancelled WC events there in Dec because of lack of snow! See this report on snowRacers.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh well, irony reports have their place alongside snow reports!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mmm..Morzine I can imagine but Avoriaz!
One thing I like about skiing in Avoriaz pre-season is the lift price. When they have only six or so lifts running, the lift actually IS half price. Not like in the Grand Massif where they have 3 lifts running and charge you a mere two euros less than the season price. rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Avoriaz is supposed to open this weekend and they've said nothing to the contary so far. I thought I'd go, not been there for ages.

I't snowing pretty heavily here now as well (Jura).

sparish, so what ? That's for punters, we've got season passes haven't we ? Very Happy Who do you think finances our 50% discount? Very Happy Very Happy

Incidentally, our passes never arrived, I got a mail from them last week asking why I'd not the sent the photos (that they'd not asked for) to them (an address they not given me). In the face of such total incompetence I gave up and will personally collect them Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ise, Yeah, I wondered about the photo issue.
I have to take one for the bairn and his pass is free!

OK, I get the point about GM but I wasnt always a season pass holder and I think they are taking the mickey sometimes.

Avoriaz can be great pre-season. However, be warned that the wait for the gondola up can be up to an hour long and equally on the way down.
If you can be bothered, drive up to the village.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sparish, the clowns still haven't updated the website to explain how to get photo's to them, and in fact the paper version they mailed them doesn't actually ask for photo's either. I'd wondered if they'd dropped the photo altogether, I think for 8 day passes last year they didn't want one.

And I'll bet when I ask for a copy of the cover on the Carte Neige it'll totally freak them out yet again Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ise, Clowns indeed.......but at least it is cheap Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy