Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Want to go skiing 8th march but not sure where will best for snow?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi i appreciate any help i can get...I would like to go skiing this sat 8th march, but don't know where. From the forecasts looks like austria is the place to go. Would really have liked to go to France but gotta go whereever the snow is.

Any help would be great

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wengen seems popular Confused
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, very funny!

nishnu, Welcome to Snowheads! snowHead

Masque is referring to the Snowheads Mid Season Bash in Wengen which runs from Sat 8-Sat 15th March - there are about 70 forum users going, I think, including Masque & me (though there are no inferences to be drawn from the fact that our names appear in the same sentence). I think that the hotel we're all in is full, but no reason you can't try & find something there...There are various weather threads here, & you can also look at the Ski Club of Great Britain site for updates.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nishnu, sorry, just seen it's your first post, welcome . . . my location betrays me wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nishnu, we have availability in our chalet Le Mouflon, La Rosiere 1850 for w/c 9th March, the snow is still good and we've had some fresh snow over the last few days. You can find details on www.tracksvacations.com or email us at info@tracksvacations for more information.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quite a bit of fresh snow in Switzerland over the last 2 days. Check out http://www.slf.ch/avalanche/hn3-dec.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just got back from the travel agents, there is b#gger all in the way of vacancies or flights this weekend for the single traveller anywhere in Western Europe. The TA even suggested that buying a holiday for two and going alone was the only way to get a room/flight.

So will wait 'till after easter and see if there is any snow left. Sad Sad Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JP,

If it's any consolation there was already b#gger all available for 8th March several weeks ago. The same operators who often have good deals a few weeks ahead were either 100% sold out or already charging above brochure price for the little they had left.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Plenty of snow here in Tignes at the moment.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That would explain the lack of deals I can find at the moment, for any time in March Sad Was looking at the 29th but struggling to find any decent bargains - also a single traveller rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey guys, thanks for all your replies! But my trips totally f***ed up, the person i was supposed to be going with decided they can't now partly due to lack of snow! I'm really gutted..looks like im gona make a trip to the snowdome next week! Sad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lack of snow?? Confused Austria is getting stacks at the moment and forecast for the next week, plus most places already had a decent base snowHead

But sorry to hear your trip's off Sad Can't you join the MSB?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nishnu, on this link is a snowHead called cherrub who's offering 2 spaces in a car on Sun 9th to the Chatel Portes du Soleil where she's rented an apartment - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=37133&highlight= . It's been snowing there this week.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

lack of snow

Lack of a good excuse, more like!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
that sounds about rite Mad
snow report
nishnu, bad luck. Go without them, several good suggestions above. Snow on it's way.....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy