Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

which lift pass for sestriere area is best ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snowHead ,

As above we are going 16/03 and trying to navigate the website is not happening, italian is not very good rolling eyes
from what I can tell there is the milky way one which covers the whole area, but then there is local area passes, but I am not sure on what areas these cover

has anyone been and can out line which passes cover which areas,

The lady is low intermediate boarder, and i am slightly better so we dont think we would require the milky way pass,

Puzzled

Thanks Guys Razz Razz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I havent been to Sestriere yet. But the milky way pass probably isnt nessecary not that I know the extent of the local Sestriere pass. If you are skiing with a low intermediate Im sure there will be enough for you 2 in Sestriere itself. The link over to Sauze cannot be skied back to Sestriere at the moment due to poor snow on those south facing slopes. Dont let that worry you as snow is forecasted and the north face slopes are holding there snow well.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cookie monster, Get the full Milky Way pass. If you want to ski Sauze, you can easily ride the bubble back down. The pass covers all on the Italian side, not Montgenevre.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
was in sauze in january, the full pass entitles you to one days skiing in Montgenevre. IMHO the best skiing is in sestriere anyway, but its worth buying the full pass
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy