Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

URGENT 1 SPACE FOR SKIER TO FLY FROM MANCHESTER 1ST MARCH 2008!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we are 3 girls (24 so suppose not exactly girls......) going to Alpe d'Huez for a week flying from Manchester on sat 1st March, the fourth of our party has lost her passport Shocked and is unable to get one in time (trust me we've explored all options!!!!)
So we have a space for 1 person to join our group, ideally a girl of beginner/intermediate level skier.
I realise its very short notice!! Embarassed My e-mail is amysouster@hotmail.com should anyone be interested. We've paid £336 per person for flights, accomodation and transfers, we have a set of ski's and boots on hold which can be kept or cancelled and we havent bought lift passes yet.
I'm sure the girl who now can;t come wouldnt expect the full price back, so reasonable offers considered!!
Thanks

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 28-02-08 21:19; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AmyLou, welcome to snowheads. hope you get sorted, it;ll be worth your while hevaing a read through, I'm sure someone was on here looking for a space for march 1st....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AmyLou, wife says I cannot - sorry Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tell her to drive to a nearby passport office and get a new one using the 'premium same day service'.

http://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-urgent-within-two-days.asp
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I haven't got a wife, but she says no as well.
Sorry.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat, Twisted Evil

AmyLou, Honda Kitty managed to get one the day before travel by going to the passport office and be persistent, even after they had said no way on the phone several time, might be worth a try.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Amylou NEVER NEVER NEVER post your email address. Your inbox will be full of crap forever, delete it now.

By the way I'm a 43 year old Male, do I qualify snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hahahaha dont worry its the e-mail I use for guff wink The one i sign up for any spam mail........
Panic not Kel!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OK , but can I take the place Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy