Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We are all looking in the wrong place !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
lots of new snow here

http://www.winterhighland.info/forum/file.php?2,file=3620

Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh my days! That is some good snow snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
looks like our northern neighbours are having a better season than the pyrenees Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter S, wish I were there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It looks like it all got washed away/blown into the north sea today Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
prog99 wrote:
It looks like it all got washed away/blown into the north sea today Sad

It did rain for a time at all elevations on Friday afternoon, but the FL has come back down and overall the rain will not have shifted the significant accumulations of windblown snow on lee aspects and in the gullies.

The snow level should be something like 2500ft and lowering through the night and the rain radar continues to show pretty colours. For mid and upper mountain level at Glencoe and Nevis meaningful further gains, more modest for CairnGorm. The earlier rain and subsequent refreeze mean that for all the wind, the snow that had accumulated up to Friday lunchtime will be blowing nowhere and we've already added to the consolidated base.

It's a wild wild night though, going to be very windblown looking in the morning and to some extent we'll have to see what first light brings. Just need the snow level to come down as forecast for Glenshee and the Lecht, but for now weather permitting West is Best.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alan, the snow at cairngorm today was pretty good and the mountain has definitely gained a fair bit. (My little report of the tour we did today in on your forums)

More falling when we left, would be good to get proper top to bottom riding. I'd have bought a ticket if that'd been the case.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
no we aren't
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy