Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Le Pleney to Avoriaz - time required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to decide whether to get a Morzine/Les Get or PDS pass. Staying at Le Viking, which is at top of Le Pleney lift, from 1st March and wondered how long it would take to get from there to the Super Morzine Cable car, how long it would take to get to Avoriaz. Have some childcare issues that mean I may have to be back at Le Viking for noon. Also anyone know if it is possible to upgrade a Morzine pass for a day to PDS ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BazzaW, no, "upgrade" not possible AFAIK. I normally factor an hour each way from Morzine town...Viking to town depends on how fast you can ski...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I haven't lived there since Nov 2005,so here goes-
Ski down to Morzine from the Viking hotel.Walk to the ESF building to right on main road or continue to centre of Morzine-approx 2 mins in boots from the Pleney cable car.Pass the burger stall on corner,L'Etale restaurant & Combe a Zorre.There is a mini ski train that will take you direct to the Super Morzine bubble.Links are then to Avoriaz cable car.
I personally think Linga in Switzerland is my favourite place to ski.I love the Morgin run,however,there are so many nice runs & blacks to ski on the Chevannes & Mont Cheri in Les Gets.Have fun
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy