Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

selling spare days on a Banff Tri Area ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to a mix up on the Inghams website booking system we are going to have 2 days left on my ski pass and 3 days on the wifes. Valid Tri-area must be used by the 9th march, we leave on the 5th march. so they are good for the weekend of 8-9th if anyone fancies a weekend away Smile

Anyone any idea if there is a classified site anywhere in town. Would even consider giving them away rather than see them wasted

Any ideas Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sell them at the bus-stop. They're not date-specific.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Or at the ticket window.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's probably a capital offence. I certainly wouldn't suggest selling it at the ticket window; the lift co. Will probably confiscate it. You could try the check in desk at your hotel when a coach load of punters arrives; IIRC we bought a few days from someone there once.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PS. You'll likely be selling it to someone who is staying for a week or two so you'll only get the marginal daily rate less a bit for the tix. May not be worth the aggro (although it's annoying to see it wasted). I've a feeling we were more or less given the ticket that we got.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevev, we had a day left on my pass and gave it to the guy on Hotel reception as he had been really great.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

It's probably a capital offence.

Puzzled I've bought enough tickets from departing tourist AT THE WINDOW that I probably should be skiing the jail house floor now!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
abc, they're watching you.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No worry, I change resorts each year (month).Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
abc, they're still watching you. Trust me. They'll strike when you least expect it.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Trust me

Puzzled On the internet??? wink

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 26-02-08 19:39; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
richmond, its $80 bucks for a day ticket at sunshine, im sure you could get $50, for each day, per ticket, $250 which equates to roughly 40 jaegerbombs depending on which of Banff's fine establishments you buy them in, (Allow me to suggest the Rose and Crown).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy