Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Top weather models perfectly forecast conditions!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi again everyone, Mark Etting-Balloaks here. Well it's been a blinking good season as far as I can see (and like me, those of you beta-testing the new Whissa goggles can undoubtedly see more than most, hah hah!) - but we still have a whole bunch of moaning minnies wondering whether it's going to snow ever again and whether they should cancel their hard earned holidays.

So in the public interest (of course exploiting our leading edge data sampling technologies) Whissa Industries (suppliers of fine skiing kit to the country's Gentlefolk or indeed anyone who'll stump up the readies) have conducted a seriously scientific survey (3S) of the world's top models to see what they're predicting.

We are working on the groundbreaking 7S but the turquoise to silver transition just isn't taking in the nano-factories.

So what do they think is going to happen to the snowpack??

Well, the amazonian (but a pussycat really if you get to know her as well as, err, I have) Gisele Bundchen clearly thinks the current Scorchio! weather is likely to continue - and frankly? if this is the sort of sight that's going to greet us around the pony tracks of Avoriaz, are we going to complain any possible lack of snow?

On the other hand, a definitely not-in-the-slightest-frigid Kate Moss is clearly not only ready for the worst that Winter can through at her but is all set up for the Coconut club. Rock on babe, and no, you can't have that one, it's mine.

And just to get us off the fence, here's one model who's convinced the season isn't over yet

So there we have it. Conclusive evidence that (super)models can't make accurate weather forecasts. Funnily enough, over anything longer than a few days neither can weather models. So it's probably not a good idea to cancel the family holiday just cos the GFS has gone a little warm on you... Twisted Evil

P.S. the thread title is quite accurate. While the lovelies aren't making perfect forecasts, they are making forecasts perfectly. In my little black book anyway.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So, Mark, when "Snowforecast" is predicting huge dumps of snow one minute and huge lashings of rain the next, we could consider this a "blonde moment"?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy