Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix (Le Vagabond) this Thusday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Well its finally arrived, im off on my own to Cham this thursday, get there at 09:50, altibus booked for 10.30, get to the Vagabond at midday. Looking forward to it, even tho im on my own!

I have that afternoon spare so it seems so is there anywhere nearby where I can purchase my ski passes (need a 3 dayer for brevent/flegere/Le Tour and Montets and last day im doing Le Houches), and also need to get some ski hire too.

Anyone been to the Vagabond this season? Any reports on how it is and how good/bad the food is and also beer prices so I can budget properly?

Also, do they have internet availability?

Cheers,

Andy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prestonian, good happy hour, great Sunday roast dinner. You can buy your lift pass and get skis just along the road in Coquoz sports (Intersport) - I think that's probably your closest. You may find that a 4 day Mont Blanc unlimited (which includes Les Houches) works out cheaper. I'll let you do the arithmetic - prices on the CMB website.

Vagabond is basic, but well regarded. No idea re tinternet but I think they have it (why do you want it? You'll be skiing.)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Prestonian, My husband and his mates (9 Welsh firefighters) are also staying at the Vagabond from this Thursday to Monday so look out for them! Mr Jennyski is called Gareth I am sure you will know they are there so go and introduce yourself and get him to buy you a beer ( something he doesnt often do - ask his mates)
Have a good weekend i am carefully placing my brownie points in my lil book I think I have enough for a month away somewhere nice now!! Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David

Thanks for the info. Is Intersport the one across from the bus stop (opposite the bowling alley)?
I will check out the MB Unlimited but I may get the 3 day normal pass and just pay my way at Le Houches. I wanted the internet so I could speak with the misses, lot cheaper than phoning every night! Other than that, I will be glad to see the back of a computer as im surrounded by them day and night.

Jennyski - Sounds like I will have to get to know your hubby and his mates then. Im sure I will see them (or hear them!!!) Im sure if you have let him go away, he will return the favour.... thats what my misses is banking on for sure, and you cant blame her!! Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy