Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MEGEVE?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Friends are talking of going to Megeve next year. As cheap accomodation can be found.

Whats the skiing like and what is the snow record like?

I'll check out WTSS aswell.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there for a long week end and enjoyed it very much. Would like to go back but the only affordable accomodation i could find was a little too "cheap" for Mrs P. Where are you staying?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beautiful scenery. Lots of v well dressed French women. Some extremely expensive shops and very high quality restaurants (the kind of place where you could easily pay £200 for a meal...). The town centre is traffic free, and quite low. So at town level, there is often little or no snow, even when it's OK up the mountain. Depending on where you stay, it can be a bit of a hike to actually get yourself onto the snow. Some nice skiing (I don't know it well, having said that), several different areas, plenty of choice if snow cover is good. But it isn't always. It's probably not often the resort of choice for a group of lads.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very upmarket resort with swanky shops. Quite low (town is about 1300metres). Nice intermediate skiiing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Villz, I think the altitude of Megeve is nearer 1100m than 1300m.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Christopher, nice most of the time, hell in February. Don't go to improve your French! Haven't tried the heli transfer from Geneva, but if you save enough on your accommodation Laughing ...close enough to drive to Chamonix for the day if you fancy it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy