Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mammoth dumps!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from Mammoth in California and there's loads of new snow - only just got out yesterday in a lull between the storms and it's now dumping heavily again as you can see on the webcams on their site.

Was told Friday evening that the forecast for late Saturday into Sunday was apparently for 3 to 4 inches to fall an hour Shocked I'm not sure if that's how much they now have falling but I can well believe it - I've rarely seen so much snow falling continually over a two day period and that was during the small storm preceding the biggie that's now hit!

Had some of the most amazing snow conditions I've ever had out there so have come back jet lagged but smiling and would heartily recommend the place to anyone looking for a trip.

There were actually a surprising number of Europeans around, including quite a few Brits, far more than I recall seeing there last year - anyone been this season or planning a trip?

P.S I'm jet lagged so hope this makes vague sense and isn't too hysterical Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmmm, no replies...

Perhaps the cynics here who say most Snowheads are only interseted in France are correct Wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bah, I thought this thread was going to be about prehistoric elephant poo.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
roga, how about some pics and a report?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, double Bah, I thought it was going to about large dumps of snow somewhere interesting, like France Little Angel

(ducks and runs) Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
roga wrote:
Perhaps the cynics here who say most Snowheads are only interseted in France are correct Wink

Il n'y a pas des cyniques ici. (ou quelques chose comme ca)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It might have been about recycled paper products...

http://www.poopoopaper.com/

http://www.elliepoopaper.co.uk/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, absolutement Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
How did you get there and how long did it take?

I fancy the states but I can only usually get 1 week off at a time and I think the journey maybe too much.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
4 inches an hour that all? Kirkwood got up to 6 inches an hour in that infamous storm in 2005. I did at one point wonder if the air could just fill entirely with snow and bury us like something in the Day after Tomorrow! snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
As for Travel Times in 2006 I did the following.

Thurs AM(PST) depart Kirkwood.
Thurs PM(PSD) fly out of SFO.
Fri lunchtime (BST) Arrive Heathrow
Fri PM(BST)Visit the London Eye
Fri Evening(BST) depart London Euston on ScotRail train.
Sat AM(BST) Arrive Inverness on said ScotRail train
Sat Lunchtime(BST) Setting up PA and outside-broadcast unit for Moray Firth Radio on the Black Isle!

Jetlag?????? Pfffff whats that !! It's all in the mind! Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy