Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scorchio!

Poster: A snowHead
My word was it hot today. I mean hot, damn hot, not just mild. Still warm outside. Can we have our winter back again please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ludicrous temperatures here today as well! It's scheduled to stay this way until wednesday, then a bit cooler with rain Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ditto here. We had breakfast at the local bakery yesterday morning and were sitting out on the patio in shirt sleeves - and were still hot
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Had a quick jaunt to Foppolo in Italy for the weekend. It was 15 degrees at 1650m by lunchtime on Saturday and Sunday. Uncomfortably hot for skiing.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The longterm average for Feb in Vienna - Austria is 3 Deg C. It was 19 Dec C and sunny yesterday Shocked - not seen temps like this in Feb since 1903.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The forecast seems to be for above average temperatures for most of the next week as well.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, but possibility Toofy Grin of some snow this week high and heavy snow to low next week Cool
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DB wrote:
- not seen temps like this [in Vienna] in Feb since 1903.

Didn't know you'd been out there that long. Did you find Manchester a bit cold in the Victorian years?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thefatcontroller wrote:
rob@rar, but possibility Toofy Grin of some snow this week high and heavy snow to low next week Cool

I'm not too hopeful of that, I must admit. But I'll be skiing from the 29th to the 15th, so anything will be gratefully received Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Local reports are predicting rain tio many lower resorts until Tuesday 4th March.
http://www.wetter.at/wetter/sport-freizeit/ski-wetter/

Some resorts are looking good though
http://www.wetter.at/wetter/sport-freizeit/ski-wetter/oesterreich/salzburg/bad-hofgastein/

http://www.wetter.at/wetter/sport-freizeit/ski-wetter/oesterreich/salzburg/kitzsteinhorn-kaprun/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar, We are in La Plagne fom 12th to 15th and we have decided to be brave and have lessons Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thefatcontroller wrote:
rob@rar, We are in La Plagne fom 12th to 15th and we have decided to be brave and have lessons Shocked Laughing

Always a good thing if you get a decent instructor. By the end of this season I will have had more than 150 hours of instruction.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rob@rar, do you rob banks for a living? Wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Charlatanefc, no, but he spends less on lessons than some do on booze NehNeh
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing

Charlatanefc, I can't even get into my old piggy bank (lost the key).
ski holidays
Yes, global warming has not gone away.

Feb has been one of the driest months ever in the Western European Alps.

And now temps are skyrocketing. It was 9c at 1600m at midnight in Kitzbuehel yesterday.
latest report
Whitegold wrote:
And now temps are skyrocketing. It was 9c at 1600m at midnight in Kitzbuehel yesterday.

Nooooooo!! This is Kitzbuhel's last chance from us - we're not giving it another go!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy