Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking of buying Atomic Highnoon, any thoughts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, I posted a couple weeks ago about moving into the modern era of skiing and received a lot of helpful info, Thank you all. One of my local ski shops is shutting down their alpine ski side and have some pretty good deals on some atomic skis. I would love some of your thoughts. I am a type 3 skier, 5'11 215 lbs and ski mainly packed, groomed, bumps, crud, and occasional powder and steeps; I currently use my trusty old rossi 4s 203cm. I am wanting to move into the modern ski equipment world and am wanting an all around ski similar to my rossi's (but so much newer, lol). Anyway to the sale. The shop has Atomic sativa 115-72-100 with bindings (din to 10) for $250 and Atomic highnoons 119-76-105 with bindings (din to 12) for 400. If I do buy one of these, I'm leaning towards the highnoons and I would love to hear any thoughts on this deal. Thanks guys.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy