Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help Needed: uk company which does childcare for skiing in italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I remember seeing at one of the ski shows a company who do catered chalet accomodation in france and Italy (can't remeber which resort) and during easter run a week of childcare. It was a smallish indepenadnt (not the esprit/mark warners of this world)

Thats all the info I can remeber (because I am a muppet) I realise this is a long shot but has anyone got any suggestions as to the name of such company?
Thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think that might of been us - Mountainsun Ltd. We do a "creche week" every year in our chalet hotel in San Cassiano, Alta Badia - Dolomites. Provides full time childcare for the week for children of all ages - transform the basement into a creche and have the babies/toddlers taken care of full time. Take the older kids to ski school in the mornings, pick them up afternoons and take them skiing if they want in the afternoon, or whatever they prefer such as sledging, snowman building, whatever they want. This year creche week is week of 29th March and we've got a couple of rooms left - almost sold out. PM me if you like for further details.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fizz,

We've just booked with Ski2, we've never been with them before, but they have english childcare right by our hotel in Champoluc, italy. May be worth a try? We actually booked it through skiline who were very helpful all in all. I'll try and report when I get back.

good luck

the pielot.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy