Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ritter Sport

Poster: A snowHead
I just LOVE a Ritter Sport on the slopes.

My favourite is the Butter Biscuit Cool. What's yours............................?

Chris.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hazlenut.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chrisdavis, It depends on where you rub it to melt . . . wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Marzipan or Cappucino
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For me it's the Praline, the smooth centre just melts in the mouth....and dribbles down your chin! Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I love the yoghurt one!!!!!!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Marzipan or yoghurt for me Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I love their strapline on the packs - it's in German but it says 'Square, practical, good', as if square chocolate is in some way more practical than rectangular chocolate! Cracks me up every time. Can just imagine lots of serious Europeans sitting on a chairlift nodding their heads earnestly and agreeing!

Lurve the 'halb bitter' dark one Smile !

D
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Halbbitter, Edelbitter or Pfefferminz for me. I want to try the Feinherb à la Mousse au Chocolat though.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowaddict, Elizabeth B, I looooove the yoghurt one too, but I can't find it anywhere. Where can I get one??????????????????
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Milka for me. Goes nicely with a nip from the hip flask Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
chrisdavis, had no idea one could get all these flavours, thanks for the link. Hitherto my fave has been peppermint, with marzipan coming in a close second.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Rum and rasin every time snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
chrisdavis, Butter Biscuit all the way! It is often harder to find than other varieties though so when I spy it my excitement is pitiful to witness. Praline comes in 2nd place.

Hurtle, You crazy fool, Peppermint?- Marzipan? No, no, no, No!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hullite, OK, OK, keep yer hair on, I've never tried either Butter Biscuit or Praline.
latest report
marzipan, the last time I had it....so long ago I can't remember when that was (many years for sure)
snow conditions
Why is the Chocloate mousse variety not on their website? I had it in Italy last week - I was a Ritter Sport virgin until then. It's got to be my favorite. Can't be doing with all the nutty types. Never put nuts in your mouth - my number one rule to live by! Laughing
latest report
marzipan all the way Very Happy
snow report
Got to be yoghurt Very Happy
ski holidays
johnseymour, I loved watching you loose your Ritter virginity, personally I prefer the Alpenmilch or the one with the wafer in. I too agree with your number one rule. Just found the Mousse variety on their website, but not the wafer. FW Shocked
snow conditions
I don't think I've ever tried one - are they as good as a biscuit Boost?
latest report
Namby pamby foreign soft lad biscuits all of them.......

Chocolate Hob Nobs for me....
snow report
Twix... say no more.
snow report
stoatsbrother,
Quote:

Twix

Ahhhh, one of my guiltier secrets. Mmmmm.
snow report
chrisdavis, great thread!

sheepmadang, they have them in Aldi Very Happy

Marzipan and Yoghurt for me too, oh and the cornflake crispy one is nice too snowHead
snow report
Twix . . . for when a Flake's not hard enough and a Cadbury Finger's not long enough . . . Hurtle's guilty but it's no secret any more.
snow conditions
Dark chocoloate and hazelnuts... nothing else matters... Razz
ski holidays
the cornflake one that is rarely available anywhere.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque,
Quote:

Flake...Cadbury Finger

Boring.

Twix is perfect - in consistency, length, width, taste and wickedness-quotient. The giant size is too much, albeit of a good thing - there's a fine distinction between something one enjoys and something which, consumed to excess, makes one gag. Don't you agree?
snow conditions
Hurtle, Twix are fine but I like the danger inherent in eating a Flake - you will surmise I live life on the edge. Plus dabbing up and scoffing the soft melty bits that you have dropped down your cleavage is a bonus. wink
snow conditions
Hullite, very fair point. I admire your dare-devilry - cleavage display on the slopes is extreme indeed! wink
snow report
Hullite wrote:
Hurtle, Twix are fine but I like the danger inherent in eating a Flake - you will surmise I live life on the edge. Plus dabbing up and scoffing the soft melty bits that you have dropped down your cleavage is a bonus. wink

I'm so far beyond moist . . .
latest report
How can I stop buying big bags of mini twixes and marathon too early? I am not going to Lech for a fortnight and whilst typing I know that right now, after my shopping today, there is a big bag of mini twixes in the cupboard............ Shocked What wine goes with twixes? wink
ski holidays
Beverley wrote:
What wine goes with twixes? wink

Vodka
ski holidays
Oh, that's a shame. I have a large glass of rather good Viogner (eek....and a twix)

Bottle of Blue Goose vodka in the freezer though...................................
snow report
sheepmadang,

I must admit I tend to just have them when I'm away in Europe otherwise I sicken myself of them, plus I guess you don't see many here. I'm sure I have seen RS in Tesco once in a blue moon, but whether they would have our yoghurt one is another question. I'll look next time I'm in!
snow report
chrisdavis, Oooh me too, but you can buy them here in Tesco, my fav is the Dark Choc with Marzipan mmmm NehNeh
snow report
snowaddict, They never have the yoghurt ones on Tesco.com Only marzipan. Sad
snow conditions
No biscuits can ever match the perfection that is a cold square of milk chocolate, allowed to melt in the mouth along with a shot of fine scotch whisky. the two flavours blend, intermingle, come on your tastebuds like a freight train, then fade gently to a sweet warm glow. At which point the only thing to do is have another square. Very Happy

That's it, pass me the McAllans and Cadbury's Laughing
ski holidays
sheepmadang wrote:
snowaddict, They never have the yoghurt ones on Tesco.com Only marzipan. Sad

I need to source one...I so want one NOW!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy