Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

custom footbeds from snow and rock

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i need to get some new custom footbeds, and my next trip is only for three days , so will have no time in resort to get them sorted, the nearest place to me is the new snow and rock at the chill factore manchester, has anyone used them yet, i am a bit unsure because of a bad experience at the didsbury shop a couple of years ago when buying some boots, or is there anohter alternative nearby ????
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
does ellis brigham do em? Is there a shop up at rossingdale? Remember once buying some superfeets from a german guy there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
would not go anywhere near them, recommend sure foot in all major resorts. had really bad experience with snow and rock fitters including there podiatrist. could only be described as totally incompetant.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mukka, and many clients i see have had problems with surefoot and others ... it all comes down to the individual making the product...mind you based on the time line i think we all may be too late
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
CEM, SMALLZOOKEEPER, If you aren't sure of the experience of the person making the custom footbeds, would it not be preferable just to buy some off the shelf Superfeet footbeds, until such time as some properly made ones can be done?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spyderman, good point well made Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd echo a lot of the above, unless you know for sure the branches of S+R or EB you intend to use have an experienced and recomended (by more than one person) fitter who you can ask for by name I'd avoid them. I've had similar problems to those mukka describes but I've met people who've had problems with Surefoot too so your best bet is to find a good individual boot fitter. However Spyderman's point above is probably the best advice of all, at least as a temporary solution.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy