Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When and where to buy new skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hubbie and I would like to purchase new skis as we have had our old ones for several years and they are really beginners ones. When is the best time to buy and where can we get good deals?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The best time for somone of your ability to buy skis is on holiday, esspecially at the end of a season, if you hire some you like ask the guys in the hire shop if you can buy them! Often they will just need a good service! snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Right OK. Will have to wait until next year then had all our skiing for this year Crying or Very sad We are skiing reds competently now and hubbie wants to try blacks eek!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ruthie, round about now seems to be when the big on-line sellers like Ski Bilek and Sport Conrad start to discount their prices. You should certainly see the deals start to appear within the next month.

As an example, I've just bought some of this years K2 Sweet Luv (womens specific, beginner to intermediate grade) for £175 including delivery from Sport Conrad, Snow and Rock want £100 more for the same ski!

Of course, this is only a viable option if you know what model ski you are interested in.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is worth keeping an eye on the German internet ebay sites like http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ski-Bilek_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm particularly if you know what you are after. Bid at the right time and you will get a bargain.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you're after a good set of skis you could always try www.skiwear4less.com
I got my last set of skis from there, great prices and really good advice over the phone, made me feel confident about the skis I was buying

Steph
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy