Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skitopia Tour Operator

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all - Just a quick query (apologies if this is the wrong section - hopefully someone can point me in the right direction if not!). Has anyone had any dealings with Skitopia, and if so, were they good, bad or indifferent? There are 6 of us going to Serre Chevalier in a couple of weeks (cant wait!) on a Skitopia all inclusive deal. Any views welcome! Rich
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been twice with Skitopia, both times to Serre Che. The first trip was at the hotel adret (i think thats how it spelt) and was fantastic. The staff were brilliant, food was good and the whole holiday was excellent value for money. The second time was at le sporting which was a far worse experience. It was more like a hostel than a hotel. The food was awfull and the staff unhelpfull and even rude. Lets hope you have my first experience!!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mustdash, Stayed in Tignes le Brev' last March in chalet Caroline with great bunch of people. Staff were really organised and really friendly,chalet was well layed out,clean and the food was excellent(5* totally).Rooms we thought were a bit small,but hey it is just a bed for a few hours. I do think with these kind of holidays it depends on the staff you have looking after the chalets and yourselves. Dannicakes and her bo,Stewart and the rest were all spot on.
Some people got the best colour of the week!!! Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fnch34 - Thanks - we are at the Sporting, so will keep my fingers crossed that the staff have changed!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stayed at the Sporting with them in 2000. If you are used to 5* chalets and accomodation is high on your priorities you will be dissappointed. If however you got an excellent deal like I did, go for the skiing and the hotel is only somewhere to sleep, like I did, then you will be fine. We found the staff very friendly. The rooms are very basic and hostel like, but with skitopia you do get a very good deal. The free bar doesn't really have a limit either. The one niggle was it is at the end of Villeneuve so its a hike to any pubs, nightlife is very limited but that didn't bother us. Also at the time the one run back was a very narrow run through the trees which always got very scraped, but I believe there is a new wide red back to Villeneuve now.

Relax and enjoy.
Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
has anyone stayed in montgenevre la blanc chalets please
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scotabroard - All I'm interested in is somewhere to sleep to be honest! As long as the bed is warm and dry then I'll be happy! Thanks for the info though - never can be too prepared!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Indeed Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy