Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used New Gen Vallandry? Private or clinic?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking lessons with NewGen in Vallandry and wondered if anyone had any feedback? I was thinking of 2-3 private lessons but see that they offer a 2x3hr clinic and so that could be an option.
Also are they likely to cancel a clinic if they don't have sufficient numbers or run it anyway with just 1 or 2 people or convert it to a private lesson??? I ask because it looks like the clinic is wide open so far.

Thanks for any advice snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sarah, Not used but here only great things about them snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thefatcontroller, thanks John! getting excited now - 3 weeks to go! New boots expertly fitted by CEM too, can't wait Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarah, Had a friend who got new boots from CEM 2 weeks ago and mailed me Friday with his first review. He says they are amazing. On my Xmas present lsit for next year.

You have a choice of ESF in Peisey or New Gen in Vallandry. Its a no brainer. Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used NewGen a fair bit in the last two or three seasons, and have been taught by or shadowed with John and Ruth. Both are excellent teachers and are highly qualified (BASI Trainers - they teach and assess other ski instructors); I have no hesitation in recommending either of them. I've not seen the other main NewGen instructor in Vallandry, Jessie, but heard good things about her. As it's a small ski school I would make sure you book in advance to make sure that the course you want will run and you get a place on it.

There is another ski school option in Vallandry, Darentasia, but I don't know much about them
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar, thanks for that I'll give NewGen a call then.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy