Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

canada again

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are currently looking at emigrating to canada and really trying to shortlist a few areas that may be a possibility. Vancouver aside we are seriously considering a trip out to Vernon for a few weeks next season with the nearby silver star resort.....has anyone ever skiied there or know anything about the resort or even the surrounding area...links, accessability etc?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We go up there to ski in winter and taste wine at the Summer wine festival in summer. Silver Star is a very pleasant ski hill indeed, easy drive up from Vernon. In fact the Okanagan Valley, at which Vernon is at the north end, is a truly wonderful place. Skiing, wine, hot summers, lakes, bears ... Little Angel

If you dig around my blog (below) you'll find pics from both winter and summer.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know about Vernon, but I can think of a good place in Canada to emigrate to Very Happy

<------------
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Okanagan area is certainly great for skiing. You've also got resorts like Big White and Sun Peaks nearby. I've never been to Vernon, only Kelowna. Apart from the skiing though, I'm not convinced I'd actually want to live there.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy