Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rugby in Saalbach/Hinterglemm ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does any of you knowledgable peeps have any Idea if the Six Nations is being shown anywhere in Saalbach/Hinterglemm at all, as we arrive on the 23rd Feb and wanna see England vs France rolling eyes

cheers

Alex
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't know for sure if the rugby's on but there's a bar on a side street heading down towards the main road from the high street, called Bobby's I think,with an skittles alley ... that strikes me as the sort of place would have it on. I can't think of any other English type places there.

I have the same question for Ischgl on the same day .. I can't think of any bars there that have TV's let alone ones likely to show British sport.

edited !!

here you go .. says it has international sport

http://www.bobbys-pub.at/en/index.asp?Query=no
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RichA, I think you're right about Ischgl - I don't remember seeing one sports bar (or similar) in the whole resort.

I suppose that's one of the reasons why I like the place so much!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
allow me to be the first snowhead to mock you this year on us beating you lot at twickenham!

austria is a long way to travel to watch england lose again Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nick0861, I know you guys love to beat us (rarely !!) but we don't really give a ****, we just save ourselves for the World Cup .. roll on Fiji !!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You want Rod Stewarts mothers place - I think Charlatanefc has a photo !
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BOBBYS BAR HAS SKY SPORTS & BBC
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nick0861, I was wondering myself why takoon, would want to see England beaten again!

takoon, why do you want to torture yourself and you'll miss valuable skiing time also. I missed a few six nations games because of skiing and we won (Ireland) and I watched one while away and we lost (Grand Slam decider against Wales a few years ago). So takoon, I reckon England have a better chance if you stay on the slopes.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter Ross, the important game that day is on at 8pm .. don't think anybody will be missing any skiing !! .... we may well be beaten again but i'm still looking forward to it and anyway i'm sure we'll up out game a bit now we've got some proper opposition !!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RichA,

its hard to tell if that twickenham crowd cares given the library like atmosphere NehNeh
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not a chance of finding the Rugby on in Ischgl. Although I love Rugby and sport in general, one of the reasons I go to Ischgl is that you can cut yourself off completely from you normal world.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boobys will be showing it...they were showing nothing but prem footy and rugby last year at the same time
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cheers CEM..........sorted out my boots last year (and they are still pain free Laughing ) and sorted out where to watch the rugby this year...............
NOW MAKE IT SNOW ! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy