Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley Nanowire 3.0. Cool or what?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Just tried the browny ones on in 20:20 opticians. and i'm in love.

polarised lens, titanium frame. a snip at £239!! Shocked

does anyone have a pair and how good, flexible, cool are they?

xx
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen_sheba, .... are you STRONG .... ? Do you have the will to resist .... ?

...or do you have the breaking strain of a kit-kat ... ? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
er....breaking strain of a kit-kat? no i'll be good for the moment -Little Angel

i've found them on an internet based optician for £180... Pinky

But i need a pair i can ski in without worry about breaking them first - so i'm going to go for the ladies riddle ones. I can get them on ebay from the states for £45. (gotta love that low dollar!)

but they are next on my list as they would look as good in the town as well as the beach, the slopes etc...

may treat myself a few commission earning months into my new job....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nice thin metal arms to pierce your temple in a crash!
snow report
 bloxy
bloxy
Very cool but will the lens snap?

I have various models of Oakley and they have all lasted well except for my SubZeros which had an unsupported single lens and they snapped over the bridge of the nose (and not in a crash!)

Might have to try some of these I'm sure I need some Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On the 'Cool Wall' these would be in the waste-basket, in the boiler room, squirted with lighter fluid . . . and a lit match rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yeah spyderjon, never mind that - i wouldn't pay £239 to wear them on a ski slope full stop!. not yet anyway - i'm still too clumsy!

but an all year, all terrain spec they seem pretty good. just not for skiing (as you described spyderjon, ) or for sailing as i'm pretty sure metal sinks! lol

ps bloxy, ebay £145! search nanowire
snow conditions
 bloxy
bloxy
queen_sheba wrote:
bloxy, ebay £145! search nanowire

Oh Noooo! Mustn't look, Mustn't look, Mustn't look, Mustn't look, Mustn't look, Mustn't look.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I struggle to conform , but was reliably informed by a ski coach of some 'steeze' that sunglasses were for 'punters' and that 'real' skiers wear goggles! wink Very Happy

Still. they look pretty cool for swapping into at a mountain vin chauderie! snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen_sheba, I've found all oakley products at trade price thru my mates shop ..... suckers Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy