Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any one got a spare last minute space skiing 16th feb?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya,

i've been let down! was duie to go away at the beginning of march but now can't go, so the only time i can go is next week! 16th feb!

i'll be on my own female 27, intermediate skiier - i blade, but beginner snowbaorder and want to learn more!!!

be cool if anyone can fit me in!

can you let me know please?!
ta!
jeni
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads jenster81 snowHead

Have a look at this topic http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=817869#817869
It's the right dates so it just depends on room-share suitability I guess.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We've got one room left that week in Tignes, and all other resorts full. PM me for details - we can do minimum single occupancy supplement on this particular room.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
um... sorry, new to this board! how do i PM?!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jenster81, click on Send/Read Messages under the snowheads logo on top right of screen. The message will stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it. BTW - Joanne Mountainsun's place is recommended bya few peeps here. we went on the Atomic Boot Camp at the start of the season. you coudl do a seach for the threads - there were a couple IIRC.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I went to Mountainsun's place in Tignes end of April - very successful trip - staff lovely. A lift is a few mins walk down the road or the free bus to Tignes centre (5 or 10 mins trip) goes from virtually outside the door & connects with another short bus ride to the funicular if the glacier's your choice. This time of year you should be able to ski back almost to the chalet.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hiya,

thanks for the mountain suns idea... unfortunately i was hoping to be able to join a group of other solo skiers or be able to meet people! but i would be the only solo person in the chalet! Sad

thanks again though - it looks a lively place!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jenster81, try PMing queen_sheba (she runs a website which might be helpful)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.pistepals.com/ snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i'm still looking!!!

anybody need an extra skier?!!?

thanks
jeni
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hey guys im a snowboarder any one still have room on trip from 16th feb?
Nick
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy