Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheapie Skiing in March? Looking to join a group (or make a group)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am looking to join an existing group or find others to go skiing/boarding with anytime in March.

I am a (lower) intermediate skier, female, 30's.

I have a budget of about £300 basic cost. Basically I don't care where I go as long as there is a bit of snow! Although I do have a preference for smaller, more relaxed resorts. Bulgaria? Italy? London or Southampton departure.

Let me know if you're in the same boat or you've got a spare place.

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any ladies fancy Kopaonik, Serbia? Departing 8th March from Gatwick. £350 including lift-pass. It is self-catering but food is very cheap there! Resort reviews sound great.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just.one.more.run, welcome to snowheads! I'm surprised no-one else has been here yet.

the msb would seem to fit your requirements apart from cost - and it's a great way to guarantee a good time

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=30209
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

looking to join group/meet up for cheapie snowboarding/ski holiday March (female mid 30's). Went to Bulgaria for first time at New year and now hooked on snowboarding (if still very bad!). have holidays i have to take off from 8th-24th March, and can do week in that time. Have found some good deals for Borovets, Bulgaria at the £300-£350 range half board or chalet (thats from Edinburgh, so possibly cheaper for others travelling from london).

Any interest?.......whether booked same place or meeting up- friends seem to have no money, no time or no interest.
gayle

gaylelaine@hotmail.com Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why not head to some of the more chilled resorts in Austria or Switzerland or is it a budget thing?
Would be happy to try and sort a group but could only do a weekend at Easter or in April probably.
From what I here the MSB and EoSB are good if you can find the time...many posts on here, just PM a few people.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there,

I just posted a new trip thread for 8th March Week, We are driving to Alps 2 spaces in car /flat I am female skier blues/easy reds mr Cherrub is Border on Blues very laid back. Hope to rent flat for around £300 and Petrol/crossing/tolls usually costs £200 to split 4 ways, stop over on route 30 euros per room. Flat will be 'cosy' 1 bed rm plus sofa bed probably, Meribel or Avoriaz depending on deals! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
went snowboarding new year- borovets and now hooked. trying to go back for week march 16th- on a budget hence location. Female from Edinburgh mid 30's- friends have either no hols, no money or no interest. have booked a studio for week in centre for £190, - has two sofa beds , so if any other females interested, a travel comapnion would be good. If not , would love to meet up with anyone else out there at same time, for boarding and /or evening dinner/drinks.
cheers
gayle
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just.one.more.run, i have sent you a PM
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
just.one.more.run, gayle, are you both fixed up now?

have now booked app in Chatel in Portes de soleil area near/linked to Morzine. Still 2 spaces left.

Will leave Sun morning(9th) and stopover en route arriving in resort mon at 11am ish leaving sat after skiing getting back to uk lunch time Sunday.

1 share of the costs is a mere £110 bargain!!!! for travel and accomodation (bunk bed in 1 bed flat), plus stop over on way there and back in Formule 1 at 31 erous per night for a room that can sleep 2

If no-one joins us I will have to spend whole week talking to Mr Cherrub and we have run out of conversation after 10 yrs together Laughing Laughing

rayscoops, have just seen your message about morzine- wished I had checked back here B4 we booked up yesterday Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thanks,
but all booked up for borovets, bulgaria 16th now,
so if anyone else out there (going solo) Very Happy gayle
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy