Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol All Mountain/Dynastar Physio

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of either of these skis?

Looking to buy some rather than hire. Begginer/Intermediate on the slopes, 6ft and 110kgs.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Matt
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No idea - if they are low to mid range skis they'll be fine for most beginner/int levels as long as they aren't old skool ebay specials . If you're still on the learning curve why not hire until you want something higher performance?

Oh & obviously you'll have boots first
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well ebay they are.. wont quote the ebay store but ex rental. For the price (£60) just seemed better than hiring being a though we are driving anyway.

Got boots.. should i be a little more wary of ebay then?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ebay is definitely not bad but its a misadventure f you don't really know what you are buying - there are many people selling "top end skis " that in reality are 20 years old and only fit for a skip with bindings that are almost certainly dangerous. If the seller can't tell you model year & ski dimensions (length, tip-waist-tail width) then its not a good sign. You can then compare this to current skis on manufacturers websites to see if its a good idea or not?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, they are 4 seasons old... been using sites to compare but not really sure how much the construction has changed and if that affects tings much?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would be cautious about buying. I now its only £60 but 4 years old ex rental that could be a lot of useage. why not have another trip and then buy a new intermediate on line or in end of season sales not sure you'll want them for log and prob not too much in way of resale value.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy