Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets/Avoriaz £299 fully catered. 13th-20th April ***Two beds left!!**

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just touched down on British soil a few weeks ago - I'm keen as mustard to get back onto the snow ASAP!

Of course will need to leave enough time to save up again - hence April. Thinking of Les Gets in the Portes Du Soleil where my friend has a fantastic fully catered chalet i have just come back from. I took a group of 18 random people who all became great friends!

The sun shines all the time....there's still good snow, they have parties and bbq's in the town as it's the last week of season.

****UPDATE - CHECK OUT THE MASSIVE SNOW FALL!!!**** Lookin' good for April! Still a few beds left

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

All the chalet staff are well practised and much more relaxed (more time for ski hosting!) All wine, beer, breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes and dinner (3 courses) is included. What is nice is that I can personally vouch for the standard of food and accommodation with this company as I stayed with them for 9 days!

The slopes are much quieter, as are the restaurants at lunchtime, the chairlifts and the last run down of the day!

There are fun "summery" things to do like mountain biking, paragliding, horse-riding etc...The chalet can organise a trip to Chamonix (1hr away), maybe Annecy or Evian to visit the golf course/spas or whatever people want to do?!

....and heaven forbid - there is no snow in the main part of the resort? - Avoriaz is 10 mins by bus away which costs 1E - it's a minimum of 1800m and goes up as high as 2460m and is snow sure even in April. Spend a morning up there, back for lunch and paragliding in the afternoon! (or the pub...)

Anyway - if you are interested, why don't you drop me a line...? Please feel free to ask any questions about lessons, other activities, flights etc. Also feel free to invite your mates!

You can check for the best flights from your part of the country to Geneva at www.skyscanner.net.

***Snowhead discount of £100 per person on their brochure priced if coming with me. Specially negotiated for solo travellers so no single supplements!***
snowHead[img] [/img]

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 21-03-08 21:14; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

would definately be interested in joining the group. Just returned from Pila, fantastic time.

If you have places please let me know

regards

Dave
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi dave.

i've got one guy interested already - are you okay to share?

there's also three girls "hovering" who i am waiting on commiting. i think the chalet said a minimum of 7 so we are getting close.

glad you had a good time away recently....hopefully it should be a good trip!

will pm you my email.

sarah
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Okay - Ive not got TWELVE!! confirmed for this trip!

there's two spare beds if anyone would like to join us?

xx
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi just noticed your trip and would love to tag along,have u got anyspaces left,and if so how do i organise payment.
thx.
richard
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi burnie - i have pm'd you the details!

sarah
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
two people signed up from snowheads....! thats a record for me!

anyone else fancy taking advantage of the fantastic snowfall in the area?

snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen_sheba,

Hi Sarah

I'd be very interested if there are any single rooms available.

Thanks
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen_sheba, would love to come, any places left? What would total cost be?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi,

sounds like an awesome trip. Perhaps all your places are gone now, but if you have room for one more guy let me know.

Cheers,
Aled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hey folks - sorry for not getting back asap!

yep i think there's space left.

can you let me know if you are still interested?? (it's only a week to go mind you!)

x
sarah
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy