Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites hotel recommendations corvara/colfosco/orsitei etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all we are wanting to go to this area in summer just to walk and take in the atmosphere i am thinking of a DIY but can't decide yet, i just wondered if anyone has stayed in any good hotels, also we want a bit of life ie a few bars we can sit out and watch the world go by so which of these places would be the best to base ourselves in, bearing in mind we want a pretty place with great scenery and great walking on the doorstep! Any ideas or other advice would be great we live in york so would it be better to fly to Innsbruck for a shorter transfer? Thanks again in advance Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andyarmitage, What time of summer are you planning to go? What kind of hotel are you looking for (luxury/simple/half board/B&B). Innsbruck will give you a shorter transfer than, say Venice, although (certainly during winter) is generally more expensive flight.

Dolomites - stunning in summer. It will blow you away!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Joanne not sure what we want we do want a good standard but not over the top luxury prices if we can get quality at a decent price that would be great, not sure on half board i suppose it's a good idea but i wondered what sort of eateries there would be in these places and what sort of food we do like good food you must have been in summer then? There are a few good reviews on some hotels on trip advisor there is the garni delta in colfosco, hotel rainell in ortisei, piciuel hotel in ortisei, hotel uhrerhof deur just above ortisei these all get good reviews in trip advisor but as i don't know how well they are located it's difficult I just hope someone has stayed in them the rates in the garni delta look good value it's just B&B 34 euros per person per night but thereviews are great surely there must be something wrong! joanne if you know the area which village would suit our needs? we just don't want it to be too quiet Very Happy many thanks
Andy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy