Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trip Reports?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Which is the right part of the forum to post TRs? I have a little one from today but I never really know which section to post it in...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Trips maybe? NehNeh
snow report
 brian
brian
The blurb accompanying Trips says "Whether you're a solo skier or a group hit by a last minute cancellation and needing a single skier or two to fill the gap, use this forum to find the bodies u need for ski-trips - suggest the thread title includes DATES and DESTINATION."

So I guess it's not really meant for TRs but that's where I put them, shove a TR prefix on the title and I can't see anyone complaining.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What about sticking it in "Snow Reports" and start a mini-blog about conditions and what you've been up to in Verbier?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i generally go for piste or trips

also don't forget the warning in the title if it has pics to prevent whinging from those who insist on using dial-up/mobile phone etc
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I suppose if you want others to know about the resort you post it in the "Resort"

For telling others about what you did in the trip you put it in the "Trips".

If you want SH to laugh at it you post it in the "Apres"
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I had the same thoughts:
Snow Reports for Verbier update.

Trip 'cause it sounds right

Piste as it's snow related...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Why are we debating tis?

There is a specific thread absolutely designed exactly for trip reports, in the Resorts forum.

The "announcement", right at the top rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
saikee wrote:
If you want SH to laugh at it you post it in the "Apres"

That's why I posted mine there!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, ditto. Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
alex_heney wrote:
Why are we debating tis?

There is a specific thread absolutely designed exactly for trip reports, in the Resorts forum.

I dunno, it says:

Resorts wrote:

Questions about ski resorts -> answers about ski resorts but please keep the chitter chatter down in here folks: stay on topic (if you can) data data data Smile

TRs aren't exactly questions are they?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
No, but they might include answers.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
parlor wrote:
alex_heney wrote:
Why are we debating tis?

I dunno, it says:

Resorts wrote:

Questions about ski resorts -> answers about ski resorts but please keep the chitter chatter down in here folks: stay on topic (if you can) data data data Smile

TRs aren't exactly questions are they?

THey aren't.

Perhaps the forum description shoudl be changed.

It is certainly clear from the Trip Reports thread that is where they are intended to go. The forum description ought to reflect that.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
And where do we put stuff about off-piste (obviously not on Piste)
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowball wrote:
And where do we put stuff about off-piste (obviously not on Piste)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy