Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How is your resort looking?

Poster: A snowHead
Fernie is looking good, the webcam is showing plenty of snow on top, its a bit thin at the base but there is plenty of time for that to change. wink

Six weeks today, I'll be there! snowHead

But first, the busiest time of the year at work. Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Richard, have you signed up to the Fernie snow report from http://far.redtree.com/cgi-bin/far/index.py ?

Thankfully Val d'Isere is looking rather better this week than last week!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have booked a place with PG for Christmas/New year but have never thought of the guy would go out to take picture of Les Arcs and post it here for me every day!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well there is some Snow!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As far as i'm aware, Bardonecchia hasn't had any yet. Thier website hasn't been updated yet at all this new season. Sad

But it's still over six weeks until i go, so plenty of time yet
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmm, what's happening in Verbiers?
I managed to sneak in a few days there from the 13th-19th December.
A bit risky - but so long as there's a piste I'll be happy Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OOH, it's looking bad. 55F in town and flood causing rain. 34 and raining on the mountain. But 8 to 12 inches of snow forecast from late tonight to Friday morning. They were open two days and then got rained out. Glad I got one day in.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Austria's looking good Very Happy but the webcams aren't in operation yet I don't think at Bad Hofgastein. Will just have to keep looking at PG's great pictures.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sauze D'Oulx looking poo.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cathy

www.feratel.com

Looking good across the Tyrol and Salzburg region.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
lbt, I think it'll be OK, the Lac des Vaux 1 was open last weekend and I hope they might open Lac des Vaux 3 for this weekend as they did last this time last year. I was in the UK last weekend so I didn't get out but we were thinking of going to Verbier on the weekend, I'll take the camera.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Obergurgl is looking pretty fine I must say, fingers crossed it stays that way.....

http://cmspic.feratel.at/cms/1/05570_41a5a7c9.jpg
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Obergurgl is looking pretty fine I must say, fingers crossed it stays that way.....

http://cmspic.feratel.at/cms/1/05570_41a5a7c9.jpg
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ify, but it's early.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lake Louise is starting to look good with flurries all week and forecast today as well with a high of -6.

40-50cm of a base which I suppose is OK.

2000 ft of vertical open at the moment.
latest report
NickW, webcams not working @ the mo. PM linds for an upto the minute forcast as she's working out there from tomorrow i think?
snow report
Les Menuires not looking too good yet Sad i'm off in 4 weeks - fingers crossed
snow conditions
Squaw Valley is looking pretty good - three inches of fresh powder this afternoon - 9 out of 33 lifts open today, 13 due to be open tomorrow. More snow due on Saturday, and the middle of next week.
snow report
Quote:

working out there from tomorrow i think?

Dan, Sunday I go Very Happy ShockedRazz snowHead
Training week is being held in Montegenevres then will know next week where I will be based. Snow forcast for Monday when I am arriving rolling eyes
snow conditions
6 of us are out in Les Arcs over Christmas. Am hoping for some decent falls over the next 3 weeks... PLEASE!!!
snow conditions
ise wrote:
lbt, I think it'll be OK, the Lac des Vaux 1 was open last weekend and I hope they might open Lac des Vaux 3 for this weekend as they did last this time last year. I was in the UK last weekend so I didn't get out but we were thinking of going to Verbier on the weekend, I'll take the camera.

In fact, televerbier are saying the Chable is not open which is a pain for day trippers as the drive up to Verbier itself adds 20 mins.

Around the area, Zermat and Saas Fee look reasonable. Les Diablerets is finally operating all the the glacier lifts and Adelboden have a couple of lifts running.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy