Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

san giovanni hotel livigno

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

New to this so bear with me.

We are staying the san giovanni at easter. Has anyone been and can give me info. ALso 1st time sking in 13 years so doing lessons at xscape in braehead so i can ski with my hubby who is a snowboarder. Whats the slopes like are they easy NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I stayed there last year. It's a decent enough hotel. the people who run the place are really nice and the food was good.
Just be aware that the restaurant is open to the public so it can get quite busy. Although your table is gauranteed. There are free bar snacks too.
There is a beginners slope directly behind the hotel, however it's not connected to the lift network. There are plenty of other easy slopes elsewhere.
In fact there aren't many tough ones...
Any more specific questions, just ask.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gillipepper, I too would echo markP's comments ref hotel,

If its sunny don't forget suncreme as it can get quite warm on slopes around easter.

There are quite a few easy slopes and i would say Livigno is better suited to beginner / intermediate than those searching for adrenaline fueled blacks. (tho' there are a couple)

If I remember correctly, it is possible to ski from the top of the lift behind the hotel to the bottom of carelleso 300 (big lift up the mountain) but it is over 4 years since i was there.

have a great time !
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy