Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OK. Occasionally I admire boarders -

Poster: A snowHead

And Suburus.

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
/ suspicious. You never really see a clear shot of the car when it makes a landing after a big jump. I wonder how much damage was caused?

[Edit: ... to the car, that is]
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bh1, I don't think they really care, tempted to get the dvd though.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crazy! (But quite cool too)
Actually right at the end you see the car land a jump,
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Is it not travelling a bit fast for a piste basher?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great video.

FWIW I really admire snowboarders too. Amazing that they still partake in a sport that hasn't been cool for 10 years. Strange bunch.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got the magazine over here that had the write up in and a load of pics. The car was wrecked I think.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PhotoTim, there's a surprise wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
parlor wrote:
Great video.

FWIW I really admire snowboarders too. Amazing that they still partake in a sport that hasn't been cool for 10 years. Strange bunch.

see you next tuesday Puzzled
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thats the new DC MTN lab video, which if you've seen the DC MTN lab is surely the greatest place on earth to live.
Was skiing ever cool? It only seems to be slightly cool lately due to the snowboard influence with the twin tip thing.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm fairly sure it was cool before the first world war.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It is not very often that I see any skier banging it down a mountain and think, wow, that guy is looking cool, something to do with waving sticks around.probably
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stab wrote:
thats the new DC MTN lab video, which if you've seen the DC MTN lab is surely the greatest place on earth to live.
Was skiing ever cool? It only seems to be slightly cool lately due to the snowboard influence with the twin tip thing.

It's Snowpark in NZ isn't it?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yep it was snow park this summer. The driver is Ken Block the founder of DC shoes. Crazy Video
latest report
wrongsideof30 wrote:
parlor wrote:
Great video.

Monday is far better for me. Tuesdays I like to ski hard all day and then get really drunk in the evening. Thanks anyway.
snow report
parlor wrote:
wrongsideof30 wrote:
parlor wrote:
Great video.

Monday is far better for me. Tuesdays I like to ski hard all day and then get really drunk in the evening. Thanks anyway.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! "SKI HARD ALL DAY" !!! It's true though, that snowplough can really push you sometimes eh?

Beautiful.....Got an vids of you "ski-ing hard" ??

Very Happy
snow conditions
Robbof, here's an old one of me skiing:
http://youtube.com/v/qvQQpEuS_9g

Here's one of me telemarking last year. http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/676/gavtele1.mov

Sadly, I spend more time on the other side of the camera than slutting in front of it. Here's a recent video of a few friends of mine (route finding, video and editing by me):

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8032711413595813993&hl=en-GB

Any other questions can be e-mailed to skigod@snowboardingsucks.com

PS it's skiing not ski-ing.

PPS I've shown you mine. Lets have a look at yours. snowHead
snow report
That is one of the best skivids ever made.
latest report
Whitegold wrote:
That is one of the best skivids ever made.

There you have it. Endorsed by Whitegold. No higher accolade.
ski holidays
great vids Cool but boy one has to have an ego the size of a house to get those knocked up wink
ski holidays
parlor wrote:
Robbof, here's an old one of me skiing:
http://youtube.com/v/qvQQpEuS_9g

Here's one of me telemarking last year. http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/676/gavtele1.mov

Sadly, I spend more time on the other side of the camera than slutting in front of it. Here's a recent video of a few friends of mine (route finding, video and editing by me):

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8032711413595813993&hl=en-GB

Any other questions can be e-mailed to skigod@snowboardingsucks.com

PS it's skiing not ski-ing.

PPS I've shown you mine. Lets have a look at yours. snowHead

OOOOH Look at you!! You got me there!

Sorry mate, would love to spend my day watching your little vids, but I have a job at present.
Besides, I need to work on my gram-mar!!

So have you ever tried s now board in-g? Surelyu u you you must have a few vids?

Smile
snow report
Robbof, I snowboarded for 8 years or so. Like reformed smokers, even if you still fancy it, you have to tell yourself how bad it is for you Wink

rayscoops, 14 bed chalet. Wink
snow report
parlor, i'll set them up, you knock them in wink
ski holidays
[quote="parlor"]Robbof, I snowboarded for 8 years or so. Like reformed smokers, even if you still fancy it, you have to tell yourself how bad it is for you Wink

I like that, top retort!

Don't worry, I ski too (Ski guide for couple of seasons) , it's all banter - even though you corrected me for typing "ski-ing" ! Devastated by that Very Happy
ski holidays
Robbof, damn it. I just went for beer and popcorn.
snow report
V good riding there, I'm off to buy the DVD!!!

joe
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy