Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You were all right!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Just thought I would drop a note thanking you all for all your advice and encoragement! Smile

We got back from our first ever skiing trip last weekend and yep you guessed we can't wait to get back over there!!!

Borovets was fantastic - the people were fabulous! IN FACT WE COULDN'T FIND FAULT WITH ANYTHING!!!! our hotel (Breza) was very clean, modern and with a fantastic bar!, Borovets as a resort was ace - plenty of places to eat and drink and the slopes got nice and quiet at about 5pm so we even managed to take the kiddies sledging (and a few sneaky bum board decents by me and my sis!)

Thanks to all of you once again! if i had never found this website i think i would still be a ski virgin!!

i'm off now to sort out going to the Chill Factore at trafford park - got to keep up my new skills!!!! In fact i may even give snowboarding a chance!!!

oh yeah forgot to say - no broken bones, 2 bruises and not one blister!!!! and that was the whole party of us! Very Happy

Thanks again

Kath (now officially a snowHead and loving it)
xxxx
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kath_T, snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kath_T, congratulations and welcome to the club Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kath_T, glad to hear it. Just don't blame us if it all ends up costing your a fortune! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I daren't tell my wife how much my ski fix for this year (only four days for goodness sake! Crying or Very sad ) cost me! Shocked . I may have to get another job to support my skiing habit! Laughing snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy