Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cyril the Snowboarding Squirrel

Poster: A snowHead
Shameless promotion for a very close friend of mines illustrated children's book.

Cyril the Snowboarding Squirrel was born in Verbier but can be enjoyed around the world!

The book is aimed at 6 to 9 year olds. It's a short but very clever little story and each page is beautifully illustrated.

You can purchase the book online. If you wanted to.

http://www.cyrilthesnowboardingsquirrel.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pahh! If he was a skiing squirrel, I'd buy a copy for my nephew, but I'm not corrupting his young mind with such filth!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
parlor, there were a few "Cyril" postcards lying around our Chalet a couple of weeks ago.

This explains the otherwise worrying phenomenon. snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nbt, it's a grey squirrel. if it was a red squirrel, it would ski... Wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat, so skiers are becoming extinct? Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Swirly, no, Red Squirrels are a bit like the world - being f@&ked over to extinction by Americans who think they are/know the best... Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
parlor, this is a disgrace remove it immediately-
-the anthropomorphizing of small furry creatures corrupts young minds and can lead to terrible things such as bestiality, have you never heard of gerbil abuse.
-it is a clear infringement of the intellectual property rights of Cyril Fletcher that giant of TV whose gardening programs brought joy to millions if not hundreds.
-its insulting to squirrels
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jbob wrote:
parlor, this is a disgrace remove it immediately-
-the anthropomorphizing of small furry creatures corrupts young minds and can lead to terrible things such as bestiality, have you never heard of gerbil abuse.
-it is a clear infringement of the intellectual property rights of Cyril Fletcher that giant of TV whose gardening programs brought joy to millions if not hundreds.
-its insulting to squirrels

yes.

There's a skiing hare called Hilda in it. Hilda is a shredder.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No gerbils?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
parlor, in this age of PC I presume there's a gay telemarking character? wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spyderjon wrote:
parlor, in this age of PC I presume there's a gay telemarking character? wink

For the last time. I am not gay. Wink

Lucy has a series of books planned introducing different characters that are in to different disciplines. I'm sure we'll see a tele whacker at some point.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Swirly, there's nothing endangered about red squirrels - Europe is teeming with them.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
A snowboarding squirrel would a sloth not be better suited to this sport Puzzled Or maybe a rat Toofy Grin. Would love to order a copy for my nephews but fear I amy corrupt them how could I ever live wiith myself?

Spyderjon brilliant just made my morning! wink

Quote:

parlor, in this age of PC I presume there's a gay telemarking character?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cyril is not wearing a helmet Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked . Oh the wild recklessness of young squirrels.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ordhan, rats ski for sure. I have two of them. Not sure they'd like the snow much. Actually the snowboarding squirrel really respects the far more talented and versatile skiing hare.

achilles, fair point.
ski holidays
Hilda the Hare sits far too back in her skiis - move the weight forward Hilda!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy